Z96 AT TAILFINS IN DESTIN FOR Z-BASH #21
Z-BASH #21 IS AT TAILFINS IN DESTIN FRIDAY NIGHT (11/9)
AND HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW…
· Everyone is welcome (18 and up) but you have to have tickets to win prizes.
· ONLY ONE TICKET PER PERSON!
· Check-in STARTS at 7 …Party starts at 8 … check in before 9.
· Get there early! The First 96 people get a Z-Bash #21 t-shirt from Anchor Screen Printing and a free appetizer from Tailfins.
· Tailfins is giving you 96-cent “Z-DUB” shooters from 7-9. Be sure to ask us what “DUB” stands for.
· Get crazy in the Lumi-pod Photo Booth.
· Party with “Pop Fiction” and DJ Baza (sounds like ZAZZA)
· Be careful where you park. Public parking is available in Destin and some businesses will tow if you park in their parking lots.
REMEMBER, YOU DON’T HAVE TO HAVE TICKETS TO COME PARTY WITH THE ENTIRE Z-CREW!
IT’S THE BIGGEST PARTY OF THE YEAR AND SOMEBODY WILL WIN A BRAND NEW 2018 NISSAN VERSA FROM LEE NISSAN IN FORT WALTON BEACH!
Z96 AT DOG DAZE 2018
Join Z-96 this Saturday (11/10) for Dog Daze 2018 from 9am till noon. Sponsored by Friendship Veterinary Hospital, is Saturday, November 10th at Liza Jackson Park. The theme this year is “Wild Wild West” and there will be a Pet parade, costume contest, clinics by PAWS, pet adoptions and more. A portion of the proceeds will go toward purchasing a new K-9 for the Fort Walton Beach Police Department.
Z96 AT THE CITY OF MARY ESTHER VETERANS DAY PARADE
The City of Mary Esther is once again proudly honoring our Veterans at the Annual Veteran’s Day parade on Saturday, November 10th at 1 p.m. The theme of this year’s parade is “Honoring All Who Served” with special recognition of the 100th anniversary of the end of World War One in 1918. It’s Saturday, November 10th at Santa Rosa Mall starting at 1PM, brought to you by the City of Mary Esther, in conjunction with Z96 and Eglin Federal Credit Union.