- 18K Yellow Gold with Grey/Silver Baroque Pearl Necklace provided by Emerald Coast Jewelers & Loan ($1,250 value)
- 2 Open Water PADI Certifications from Emerald Coast Scuba (includes e-learning class, pool sessions, and boat trips, etc.) ($535 each)
- Tropix Inflatable Paddleboard from WET, Inc. ($1,000 value)
- 2 DEPTH Professional Detailing Products Maintenance Buckets from Platinum Detail and Shine ($300 each)
- Full Hand Wash Car Detail Bumper to Bumper with a 1 year Professional Ceramic Coating from Platinum Detail and Shine ($400 value)
- 15 gift certificates for two-hour paint sessions (including paint, canvas and your take-home piece of art) from Painting with a Twist ($35 each)
- A “Relax & Glow” package from A Day Away Massage and Spa ($520 value)
- A Private Sunset Charter for up to six (6) people and a gift basket from Cruisin’ Tikis Destin ($500 value)
- His and Hers COSTA gift baskets from Shalimar Eye Care ($500 value)
- 20 gift cards from Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone ($25 each)
- A two-day, one-night stay at The Island by Hotel RL ($260 value)
- 2 bar stools from Skipper’s Fine Furniture ($240 value)
- A Family On The Water Prize Package including 4 tickets for the Buccaneer Pirate Cruise and 4 tickets for the Silver Star Dolphin Cruise ($230 value)
- An Alvarez Acoustic Guitar Package -OR- Casio WK245 Keyboard from Upbeat Music (Winner’s Choice – $200 value)
- A gift certificate a gift basket from Sandollar Jewelry ARV one-hundred dollars ($100 value)
- 2 rounds of golf with cart at Shalimar Pointe Golf Club ($100 value)
- A gift certificate from Bay Breeze Patio ($100 value)
- A gift certificate from Pet Wants Emerald Coast ($100 value)
…and somebody drives away in a brand new 2019 Nissan Versa from Lee Nissan of Fort Walton Beach!
You have to win tickets to win prizes, so keep listening to Z96!
WZNS/Z96’s “Z-Bash #22” Contest
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station WZNS (“Station”), owned and operated by Cumulus Broadcasting, LLC, or one of its subsidiary companies, 225 NW Hollywood Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct the WZNS/Z96 “Z-Bash #22” Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
Eligibility This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in the Station’s Designated Market Area (“DMA”) as defined by Nielsen Audio. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cumulus Media, its parent company, affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, other radio stations serving the Station’s DMA, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Station’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A Person, Household, and/or Immediate Family Member may only win four (4) tickets total. Once a person wins in a household or immediate family, then all other household members and/or immediate family or not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 9:00 a.m., CT on September 30, 2019 and will run through 10:00 p.m., CT on Friday, November 8, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). The Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
- How to Enter. To Enter:
- On-Air: Listen to the Station weekdays during the Contest Period, between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., then again between 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. CT, and when the “Z-Bash #22” cue-to-call plays, listeners should call the Station at 850-664-0965. The ninth (9th) caller to the Station, as determined by the Station in its sole discretion, will receive four (4) tickets to attend the Grand Prize event of “Z-Bash #22,” be qualified to win the Grand Prize, and be qualified to win other prizes to be given away at the Grand Prize event. YOU MUST ATTEND THE GRAND PRIZE EVENT IN ORDER TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE OR ANY OTHER PRIZES. NO PROXIES ALLOWED FOR ANY REASON. Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Internet Broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear the cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener entering this Contest on-air may be diminished.
- Remote Broadcast: Attend a remote broadcast at Lee Nissan located at 235 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 on (a) Saturday, October 12, 2019, between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 3;00 p.m. CT, or (b) on Saturday, November 2, 2019, between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. CT, or at Tailfins located at 172 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL 32541 on Thursday, November 7, 2019, between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. CT. Each person who attends one (1) of the three (3) remote broadcasts listed above will receive four (4) tickets to Z-BASH #22…first come, first served and while supplies last at each remote broadcast. Limit four (4) tickets per person per remote broadcast with up to eighty (80) tickets per remote being awarded.
- GRAND PRIZE EVENT. How To Enter To Win Prizes at Z-Bash #22. Attend Z-BASH #22 at Tailfin’s Ale House & Oyster Bar, 172 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL on Friday, November 8, 2019, and enter the event with tickets obtained by one (1) of the means outlined above in Section 3, between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. CT and complete the contestant entry form provided on the back of the official Z-BASH #22 ticket to be eligible for prizes. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted. YOU MUST REGISTER NO LATER THAN 9:00 P.M. AND REMAIN PRESENT TO WIN ANY PRIZE.
- Winner Selection. During the Z-BASH #22 Party scheduled for Friday, November 8, 2019 (unless otherwise stated on-air due to weather), Station will select entries in a random drawing from among all valid contestants present and checked-in during the event between 7:00 p.m. and entered 9:00 p.m. CT for various prizes and/or for entrants to compete in contests for the chance to win prizes. Contestants must fill out a contestant entry form upon presenting a ticket, be and remain present throughout the duration of the Grand Prize Event at all times in order to win any prize. Should a person not identify or present himself or herself within sixty (60) seconds of his/her name being called, then that person will be deemed no longer present and immediately disqualified, and will no longer be eligible to win any prize, even if he/she presents later and/or returns to the premises. Each winner/contestant must be present to participate and/or be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). NO PROXIES WILL BE ALLOWED FOR ANY REASON. Station’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- Verification of Potential Winner. THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY STATION WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner may be notified by email and/or telephone call after the date of random drawing and/or winner determination. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Station, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release will be deemed to have accepted the contest prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Station may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
Attendance Prizes. Limited edition “Z-BASH #22” t-shirts will be awarded to the first ninety-six (96) people through the door. ARV of each T-shirt Fifteen Dollars ($15.00).
Grand Prize. One (1) grand prize will be awarded at Z-Bash #22. The grand prize is a new silver 2019 Nissan Versa S 5 Speed Manual ARV thirteen-thousand seven-hundred seventy-five dollars ($13,775) as provided by Lee Nissan, 235 Miracle Strip Parkway SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL. The winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use, and Grand Prize winner is responsible for title and registration, and must provide proof of insurance by Tuesday, November 19, 2019, by close of business, in order to take possession of the car. Failure to provide proof of insurance by close of business November 19, 2019, will lead to the Grand Prize being forfeited and at that time the Station and Sponsor may randomly select an alternate Winner out of those who were in attendance for the entirety of the Grand Prize event, at Station and Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning the on-air tickets and on-site Grand Prizes depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and listeners participating at any given time. Station reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. All expenses and fees associated with any of the prizes awarded not expressly included in the prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Runner-Up Prizes. Additional prizes will be awarded throughout the night via random drawing to participate in games with Station on-stage. Contestants must be present to win. Prizes include:
- One (1) Tropix Inflatable Paddleboard provided by WET, Inc. ARV one-thousand dollars ($1,000);
- Two (2) DEPTH Professional Detailing Products Maintenance Buckets (includes Interior and Exterior products and tools for your complete car maintenance) provided by Platinum Detail and Shine ARV three-hundred dollars ($300) each;
- One (1) Full Hand Wash Car Detail Bumper to Bumper with a 1 year Professional Ceramic Coating (for average size car) ARV four-hundred dollars ($400);
- One (1) 18K Yellow Gold with Grey/Silver Baroque Pearl Necklace provided by Emerald Coast Jewelers & Loan ARV one-thousand two-hundred fifty dollars ($1,250);
- One (1) gift certificate redeemable for a Private Sunset Charter for up to six (6) people and a gift basket provided by Cruisin’ Tikis Destin ARV five-hundred dollars ($500);
- One (1) certificate redeemable for a “Relax & Glow” package provided by A Day Away Massage and Spa of Mary Esther and Fort Walton Beach, FL ARV five-hundred twenty dollars ($520);
- One (1) his and one (1) hers COSTA gift baskets provided by Shalimar Eye Care ARV five-hundred dollars ($500);
- Fifteen (15) gift certificates for two-hour paint sessions (including paint, canvas and your take-home piece of art) provided by Painting with a Twist-Fort Walton Beach ARV thirty-five dollars ($35) each;
- Two (2) bar stools provided by Skipper’s Fine Furniture ARV two-hundred forty dollars ($240);
- A Family On The Water Prize Package including four (4) tickets for the Buccaneer Pirate Cruise and four (4) tickets for the Silver Star Dolphin Cruise ARV two-hundred thirty dollars ($230);
- One (1) gift certificate and one (1) gift basket provided by Sandollar Jewelry ARV one-hundred dollars ($100);
- Two (2) rounds of golf (18 holes) with one (1) cart provided by Shalimar Pointe Golf Club, 302 Country Club Road, Shalimar, FL ARV one-hundred dollars ($100);
- One (1) gift redeemable for a two-day, one-night stay at The Island by Hotel RL, 1500 Miracle Strip Parkway, Fort Walton Beach, FL (subject to availability at time of booking and excluding holidays/black-out dates, but valid until 9/1/2020) ARV two-hundred sixty ($260);
- One (1) gift certificate provided by Bay Breeze Patio ARV one-hundred dollars ($100);
- One (1) gift certificate provided by Pet Wants Emerald Coast ARV one-hundred dollars ($100);
- Two (2) Open Water PADI Certifications provided by Emerald Coast Scuba, 503-B Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL (includes e-learning class, pool sessions, and boat trips, etc.) ARV five-hundred thirty-five dollars ($535) each;
- Twenty (20) gift cards from Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone ARV twenty-five dollars ($25) each;
- One (1) gift certificate redeemable for one (1) month full body fitness class from M3 Strength & Conditioning ARV one-hundred dollars ($100);
- One (1) gift certificate redeemable for “Winner’s Choice”: one (1) Alvarez Acoustic Guitar Package or one (1) Casio WK245 Keyboard ARV two-hundred dollars ($200).
Odds of winning the on-air tickets and on-site Grand Prizes depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and listeners participating at any given time. Station reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. All expenses and fees associated with any of the prizes awarded not expressly included in the prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner. There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Any tickets and/or gift certificates/cards awarded as part of a prize will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the issuer and are valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets or gift certificates/cards. Other restrictions may apply.
- Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Station, Cumulus Broadcasting, LLC, and its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
- Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to use by the Station and its agent of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or biographical information (including hometown and state) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- All State, Local, Federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
- General Conditions. Station reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Station in its sole discretion. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Station reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Station, entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that a production, technical, programming or other error causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be claimed, Station reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate state court located in the Station’s listening area; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Station in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the Station is located, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state in which the Station is located or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the Station is located.
- Contest Results. A winners list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Contest Period expires by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station identified below.
PRIZE PROVIDERS: Lee Nissan, 235 Miracle Strip Parkway SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548; WET Inc., 981 US-98 Suite 11, Destin, FL 32541; Platinum Detail and Shine, 306 Duval St, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547; Emerald Coast Jewelers and Loan, 14071-F Emerald Coast Pkwy, Destin, FL 32541; Cruisin’ Tikis Destin, 302 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541; A Day Away Massage and Spa of Mary Esther and Fort Walton Beach, FL; Shalimar Eye Care, 10 Old Ferry Rd, Shalimar, FL 32579; Painting with a Twist, 255 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE Suite B-8, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548; Skipper’s Fine Furniture, 503 Mary Esther Cutoff NW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548; Buccaneer Pirate Cruise & Silver Star Dolphin Cruise, 100 Harbor Blvd Unit B, Destin, FL 32541; Sandollar Jewelry, 323 Page Bacon Rd, Mary Esther, FL 32569; Shalimar Pointe Golf Club, 302 Country Club Road, Shalimar, FL 32579; The Island by Hotel RL, 1500 Miracle Strip Parkway SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548; Bay Breeze Patio, 32 Forest Shore Drive, Destin, FL 32550; Pet Wants Emerald Coast, 2715 Turkey Bluff Drive Navarre, Florida 32566; Emerald Coast Scuba, 503-B Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL 32548; Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone, 1306 Miracle Strip Parkway SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548; M3 Strength & Conditioning, 5 W Audrey Dr NW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548; and Upbeat Music, 316 West James Lee Boulevard, Crestview, FL 32536 and at 913B Beal Pkwy NW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547.
CONTEST SPONSOR: Cumulus Broadcasting, LLC, WZNS, 225 NW Hollywood Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548; and Tailfin’s Ale House & Oyster Bar, 172 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL 32541