It’s finally here, The biggest party of the year, and we’re giving away thousands and thousands of dollars worth of prizes including a brand-new car from Lee Nissan in Fort Walton Beach! Get ready for “Z Gone Wild”, Friday, November 9th at Tailfins with food and drinks, games and prizes, an awesome band, and that incredible view on the Destin Harbor!
21 years with All The Hits… It’s our birthday and we’re celebrating by giving you the presents! Everyone is welcome (18 and up), but you have to win tickets to win prizes. Listen weekdays 9a-7p for a chance to win. You’ll also have 3 chances when we go “Live and Local” at Lee Nissan (10/27 and 11/3) and Tailfins (11/8). See contest rules below.
- A 2018 Nissan Versa from Lee Nissan of Fort Walton Beach ($13,380 value)
- A Bedroom Furniture Set from Kahn’s Furniture ($5,550 value)
- Annual Boot Camp Membership from Fitness US of Destin and Niceville ($1,188 value)
- Two Six-Week Body Transformation Packages from Fitness US of Destin and Niceville ($350 value each)
- Three One-Year Memberships from SNAP Fitness – Racetrack Road ($300 value each)
- A Personal Training Package from SNAP Fitness – Racetrack Road ($320 value)
- A Paddleboard from GUSU Paddlesports ($1,100 value)
- Two Open Water PADI Certifications from Emerald Coast Scuba ($1,070 value)
- A Cruise from Expedia Cruise Ship Centers ($1,000 value)
- 2-Night Staycation from ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals ($800 value)
- A year’s worth of Massages from A Day Away Massage and Spa of Mary Esther and Fort Walton Beach ($588 value)
- Five Gift Certificates from Kratom & Company ($100 value each)
- Five Gift Certificates from My Favorite Place Spa ($100 value each)
- A 3-Hour Private Bonfire on the Beach from Royal Palm Grille ($450 value)
- A Two-Night Stay at Hampton Inn & Suites – Mary Esther, FL ($200-300 value)
- Four Rounds of Golf with carts from Shalimar Pointe Golf Club ($196 value)
- A Gift Card from Doughlish ($100 value)
- Two Hats and Two T-shirts from EDC Guns ($100 value)
WZNS/Z96’S “Z-BASH #21” CONTEST
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station WZNS (“Station”), owned and operated by Cumulus Broadcasting, LLC, or one of its subsidiary companies, 225 NW Hollywood Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct the WZNS/Z96 “Z-Bash #21” Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
Eligibility This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in the Station’s Designated Market Area (“DMA”) as defined by Nielsen Audio. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cumulus Media, its parent company, affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, other radio stations serving the Station’s DMA, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 9:00 a.m., CT on Monday, October 1, 2018 and will run through 10:00 p.m., CT on Friday, November 9, 2018 (the “Contest Period”). The Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
3. How to Enter. You will automatically be entered into the Contest once you complete one of the following:
(i) On-Air: Listen to the Station weekdays during the Contest Period, between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., then again between 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. CT, and when the “Z-Bash #21” cue-to-call plays, listeners should call the Station at 850-664-0965. The ninth (9th) caller to the Station, as determined by the Station in its sole discretion, will receive four (4) tickets to attend the Grand Prize event of “Z-Bash #21,” be qualified to win the Grand Prize, and be qualified to win other prizes to be given away at the Grand Prize event. YOU MUST ATTEND THE GRAND PRIZE EVENT IN ORDER TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE OR ANY OTHER PRIZES. NO PROXIES ALLOWED FOR ANY REASON. Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Internet Broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear the cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener entering this Contest on-air may be diminished.
(ii) Remote Broadcast: Attend a remote broadcast at Lee Nissan located at 235 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 on (a) Saturday, October 27, 2018, between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. CT, or (b) on Saturday, November 3, 2018, between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. CT, or at Tailfins located at 172 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL 32541 on Thursday, November 8, 2018, between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. CT. Each person who attends one (1) of the three (3) remote broadcasts listed above will receive two (2) tickets to Z-BASH #21…first come, first served and while supplies last at each remote broadcast. Limit one (1) pair of (TWO (2)) tickets per person per remote broadcast. The number of tickets available to giveaway at each remote location will vary.
4. GRAND PRIZE EVENT. How To Enter To Win Prizes at Z-Bash #21. Attend Z-BASH #21 at Tailfin’s Ale House & Oyster Bar, 172 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL on Friday, November 9, 2018, and enter the event with tickets obtained by one (1) of the means outlined above in Section 3, between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. CT and complete the contestant entry form provided on the back of the official Z-BASH #21 ticket to be eligible for prizes. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted. YOU MUST REGISTER NO LATER THAN 9:00 P.M. AND REMAIN PRESENT TO WIN ANY PRIZE.
5. Winner Selection. During the Z-BASH #21 Party scheduled for Friday, November 9, 2018 (unless otherwise stated on-air due to weather), Station will select entries in a random drawing from among all valid entries received by Station between 7:00 p.m. and entered 9:00 p.m. CT for various prizes and/or for entrants to compete in contests for the chance to win prizes. Contestants must fill out a contestant entry form upon presenting a ticket, be and remain present at all times in order to win any prize. Should a person not identify or present himself or herself within sixty (60) seconds of his/her name being called, then that person will be deemed no longer present and immediately disqualified, and will no longer be eligible to win any prize, even if he/she presents later and/or returns to the premises. Each winner/contestant must be present to participate and/or be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). NO PROXIES WILL BE ALLOWED FOR ANY REASON. Station’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
6. Verification of Potential Winner. THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY STATION WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner may be notified by email and/or telephone call after the date of random drawing and/or winner determination. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Station, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release will be deemed to have accepted the contest prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Station may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
Attendance Prizes. Limited edition “Z-BASH #21” t-shirts will be awarded to the first ninety-six (96) people through the door. ARV of each T-shirt Fifteen Dollars ($15.00).
Grand Prize. One (1) grand prize will be awarded at Z-Bash #21. The grand prize is a new silver 2018 Nissan Versa 1.6 S Sedan ARV thirteen-thousand three-hundred eighty dollars ($13,380) as provided by Lee Nissan, 235 Miracle Strip Parkway SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL. The winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use, and Grand Prize winner is responsible for title and registration, and must provide proof of insurance by Tuesday, November 20, 2018 by close of business, in order to take possession of the car. Failure to provide proof of insurance by close of business November 20, 2018, will lead to the Grand Prize being forfeited and at that time the Station and Sponsor may randomly select an alternate Winner out of those who were in attendance the entirety of the Grand Prize event, at Station and Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning the on-air tickets and on-site Grand Prizes depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and listeners participating at any given time. Station reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. All expenses and fees associated with any of the prizes awarded not expressly included in the prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Runner-Up Prizes. Additional prizes will be awarded throughout the night via random drawing to participate in games with Station on-stage. Contestants must be present to win. Prizes include:
• One (1) 10-foot Turtle paddleboard provided by GUSU ARV one-thousand one-hundred dollars ($1,100);
• One (1) Magnussen Bellaway King Bedroom Furniture Set including king bed (but not mattress or box spring), dresser, mirror, two nights, gentleman’s chest, and complete king bedframe provided by Kahn’s Furniture, 11394 Emerald Coast Parkway, Suite A, Destin, FL ARV five-thousand five-hundred fifty dollars ($5,550);
• One (1) gift certificate redeemable for one year’s worth of fifty (50) minute massages (one per month; twelve (12)) provided by A Day Away Massage and Spa of Mary Esther and Fort Walton Beach, FL ARV five-hundred eighty-eight dollars ($588);
• One (1) gift redeemable for a two-night stay (consecutive nights) at Hampton Inn & Suites, 301 Hollywood Boulevard, Mary Esther, FL (subject to availability at time of booking and black-out dates and valid until 10/31/2019) ARV two-hundred to three-hundred dollars ($200-300 each dependent upon dates of use);
• Five (5) gift certificates provided by Kratom & Company, 130 Perry Avenue SE, Suite A, Fort Walton Beach, FL, redeemable for a gift basket of their products ARV one-hundred dollars per basket ($100);
• One (1) annual Boot Camp Membership (unlimited Boot Camp classes, personal training, weekly meal plans, monthly measurements and heart rate monitoring) provided by Fitness US of Destin and Niceville, FL ARV one-thousand one-hundred eighty-eight dollars ($1,188)
• Two (2) Six Week Body Transformation Packages provided by Fitness US of Destin and Niceville, FL ARV three-hundred fifty dollars each ($350);
• Five (5) gift certificates provided by My Favorite Place Spa, 2500 S. Ferdon Boulevard, Crestview, FL ARV one-hundred dollars ($100);
• One (1) cruise travel certificate provided by Expedia Cruise Ship Centers, 4424 B-2 Commons Drive, Destin, FL, redeemable toward a cruise for two (2) adults during 2019 on Norwegian, Royal Caribbean or Carnival Cruise Lines departing from Port Canaveral, FL, Fort Lauderdale, FL or Mobile, AL on a sailing date in 2019 (but must be booked before December 31, 2018, subject to cruise line schedules and destinations and cabin availability as well as black-out dates. Winner may elect to use travel certificate for a cruise valued at more than $1,000, but must pay the difference in advance via cash or credit card.) ARV one-thousand dollars ($1,000)
• Three (3) One Year Memberships provided by SNAP Fitness, 232 Racetrack Road NE, Fort Walton Beach ARV three-hundred dollars each ($300)
• One (1) Personal Training Package provided by SNAP Fitness, 232 Racetrack Road NE, Fort Walton Beach ARV three-hundred twenty dollars ($320)
• Two (2) Open Water PADI Certifications provided by Emerald Coast Scuba, 503-B Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL (includes e-learning class, pool sessions, and boat trips, etc.) ARV five-hundred thirty-five dollars each ($535)
• One (1) Three Hour Private Bonfire on the Beach provided by Royal Palm Grille, 1096 Scenic Gulf Drive, Miramar Beach, FL (includes permits, fire pit and wood, attendant, ten (10) beach chairs, tiki torches, set-up and breakdown (no off-site food or beverages permitted, subject to availability when booking and black-out dates) ARV four-hundred fifty dollars ($450);
• One (1) gift card provided by Doughlish, 446 Racetrack Road NW, Fort Walton Beach, FL ARV one-hundred dollars ($100)
• Two (2) hats and two (2) t-shirts provided by EDC Guns, 405 Racetrack Road NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL ARV one-hundred dollars ($100)
• One (1) certificate provided by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, 546 Mary Esther Cut-Off NW #3, Fort Walton Beach, FL, redeemable for two (2) nights (consecutive) single room double occupancy accommodations at a one (1)-bedroom Gulf Front condo at any Northwest Florida ResortQuest property as based upon availability at time of reservation and subject to terms, conditions and black-out dates on certificate, valid through October 31, 2019. ARV is eight-hundred dollars ($800). Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use, and must provide a valid credit card at time of check-in for incidentals.
• Four (4) rounds of golf (18 holes) with two (2) carts provided by Shalimar Pointe Golf Club, 302 Country Club Road, Shalimar, FL ARV one-hundred ninety-six dollars ($196).
Odds of winning the on-air tickets and on-site Grand Prizes depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and listeners participating at any given time. Station reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. All expenses and fees associated with any of the prizes awarded not expressly included in the prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner
8. Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Station, Cumulus Media Inc., and its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
9. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to use by the Station and its agent of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or biographical information (including hometown and state) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
10. Taxes. All State, Local, Federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
11. General Conditions. Station reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Station in its sole discretion. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Station reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Station, entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that a production, technical, programming or other error causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be claimed, Station reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate state court located in the Station’s listening area; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Station in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the Station is located, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state in which the Station is located or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the Station is located.
15. Contest Results. A winners list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Contest Period expires by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station identified below.
PRIZE PROVIDERS: Lee Nissan, 235 Miracle Strip Parkway SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL; GUSU, 219 Mountain Drive, Destin, FL; Kahn’s Furniture, 11394 Emerald Coast Parkway, Suite A, Destin, FL; A Day Away Massage and Spa of Mary Esther and Fort Walton Beach, FL; Hampton Inn & Suites, 301 Hollywood Boulevard, Mary Esther, FL; Kratom and Company, 130 Perry Avenue SE, Suite A, Fort Walton Beach, FL; Fitness US of Niceville and Destin, FL; My Favorite Place Spa, 2500 S. Ferdon Boulevard, Crestview, FL; Expedia Cruise Ship Centers, 4424 B-2 Commons Drive, Destin, FL; Snap Fitness, 232 Racetrack Road NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL; Emerald Coast Scuba, 503-B Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL; Royal Palm Grille, 1096 Scenic Gulf Drive, Miramar Beach, FL 32550; Doughlish, 446 Racetrack Road NW, Fort Walton Beach, FL; EDC Guns, 405 Racetrack Road NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL; ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, 546 Mary Esther Cut-Off NW #3, Fort Walton Beach, FL; Shalimar Pointe Golf Club, 302 Country Club Road, Shalimar, FL
CONTEST SPONSOR: Cumulus Broadcasting, LLC, WZNS, 225 NW Hollywood Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548; and Tailfin’s Ale House & Oyster Bar, 172 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL 32541